Vendor Management Portal
Register in the Vendor Management Portal to manage information about your company, accelerate payments, and prepare for electronic invoicing in Coupa.
Use this portal to submit invoices electronically for payment to the restaurant. That’s right — you no longer need to drop off paper invoice copies and wait for them to be entered by the restaurant.
Already Doing Business with Darden? Current Vendor Steps:
Are you registered in our Vendor Management Portal?
- If no, please visit Vendor Management Portal Access Form to request access
- If yes, update your Coupa Contact in the Vendor Management Portal
Darden will send you an email invitation to register in Coupa
- Haven’t received your invite yet?
Get Invited to Set Up Your Darden Coupa Account
Get started in Coupa!
First Time Doing Business with Darden? New Vendor Steps:
Your first invoice will be processed by the restaurant.
- Drop off your paper invoice to the restaurant where you performed the work (billing contact and email should be on invoice).
You will receive an invitation to our Vendor Management Portal.
- This portal is where you will update your bank account information and W9.
In the Vendor Management Portal, make sure to include a Coupa contact.
- A registration invite will be sent to your Coupa contact. Coupa will be where you will submit and process invoices, as well as check on invoice status.