On this page we will review how to create a "blank invoice" for purchases made by Darden since restaurant managers will not create purchase orders.
- Select the “Invoices” tab from the top of the page and click on the “Create Blank Invoice” button
- Enter the Invoice Number and Invoice Date
- Upload scanned or PDF copy of the invoice or other documentation that could be used for backup using the Image Scan option
- The “Bill From” section will automatically populate based on the addresses you established in your Coupa profile
- The “Bill To” address must be set to the Darden location (only one option available)
- Very Important: In the Restaurant or Corporate Department field you will need to enter the correct Darden Restaurant that you are doing business with:
- This field will direct your invoice to the appropriate restaurant location
- It is crucial that you enter this field correctly to be reimbursed in a timely manner.
- Failure to send the invoice to the right location could cause delays.
*Note, if an invoice is disputed because a wrong location is entered, you will not be able to edit the invoice and resubmit. You will need to enter a new invoice to the correct location.
- Type the restaurant address, zip code or restaurant number to identify the restaurant you are looking for. The manager you work with will be able to provide their restaurant number
- Enter item description and amount
- Enter Supplier Part Number — e.g.: SKU #1589_00
- Enter Equipment Type, Manufacturer and Serial # for Darden documentation (optional)
- Add Shipping and Tax
- Add Comments (optional) and Submit